Privacy statement on the Gensis website
Information on the protection of personal data
The company Impakt S.A. with its registered office in Mosina (62-050) at ul. Stanisława Lema 16 (referred to as: ”We/Us” or “Impakt S.A.”), as the personal data administrator, gathers your personal data obtained during the conclusion of the contract with you and during its term (“Personal data”), particularly:
- first name (names) and last name, e-mail address,
We may collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- answers to inquiries sent by you related to the products offered,
- carrying out marketing activities and sending commercial information in the case of expressing separate consents in this regard.
Impakt S.A. may transfer Personal Data to the following third parties for the purposes set out in this document:
- entities with whom Impakt S.A. has a cooperation agreement (“Data Processor”) in order to realize the contract between us, fulfil the duties of Impakt S.A. provided for by law, protect the rights of Impakt S.A. in accordance with the law and fulfil the justified interest of the Impakt S.A. within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data; in particular, Impakt S.A. may transfer your Personal Data to entities such as: entities providing accounting services, companies providing postal and courier services, companies with whom we cooperate in order to provide marketing services. Such entities will be obliged under the provisions of contracts concluded with Impakt S.A. to apply appropriate security, technical and organisational measures to protect Personal Data and process it only in accordance with the instructions provided by Impakt S.A.,
- supervisory bodies, authorities and other third parties, if it is necessary to achieve the purposes set out above and to fulfil the obligations imposed by law. Personal data may be transferred to supervisory bodies, courts and other authorities (e.g. tax authorities and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (e.g. auditors) or entities providing benefits.
Impakt S.A. undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organisational, to protect your Personal Data. Personal Data will be stored by us and/or Data Processors only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which this data is collected as well as to carry out obligations under the law for the maximum period of securing materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax materials) and for time of possible limitation of claims of the State and Impakt S.A. You have the rights regarding the protection of Personal Data. In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or the successive body).
Moreover, you have the right to:
- request access to Personal Data; the data subject is entitled to obtain a confirmation from Impakt S.A that personal data concerning the data subject is processed and, if it is, Impakt S.A. is entitled to access it. Impakt S.A. will provide you with a copy of your Personal Data subject to processing upon request. For any subsequent copies you request, Impakt S.A. may charge a reasonable fee resulting from administrative costs,
- rectify Personal Data; You have the right to rectify Personal Data that concerns you and which is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request supplementing the incomplete Personal Data, including providing an additional statement,
- delete Personal Data (“the right to be forgotten”); if there are circumstances provided for by law , you have the right to request to remove your Personal Data immediately, and Impakt S.A. is obliged to delete such Personal Data without undue delay,
- restrict the processing of your Personal Data; in this case, Impakt S.A. will indicate such Personal Data on your request, and its processing may be limited only for specific purposes,
- transfer Personal Data; under certain conditions, you have the right to receive Personal Information concerning you processed by Impakt S.A in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format, and you have the right to send this Personal Data to another entity,
- object; in certain circumstances, you have the right to object any time to the processing of your Personal Data for reasons related to your particular situation, and Impakt S.A. may be under an obligation to stop processing such Personal Data.